By creating a guest or host directory profile on Anchorguest.com you agree to the following;
- Your contact details, including your full name, email address, phone number etc., as well as all personal information listed in your online profile will be visible to the public through our directory.
- We may collect and store any information that you provide to us via our website, or any other manner for internal use.
- We may retain transactional information, such as membership history, payments made, etc. for our records.
- We may collect information on interests and category preferences and may use this information to gain a better understanding of your needs so that we can improve our offering to you.
- We may use your personal contact information to send marketing offers to you, which you may opt out of should you no longer wish to receive such communication.
- Should you choose to opt out of marketing communications we may still keep you contact details for profile and account related communication.
What information is collected?
- Your username, password, name & surname, email address, phone number, etc. are required when registering an account.
- Your card details will be required when registering for any paid membership.
- Profile information that you provide when creating either a host or guest profile, including profile picture, description, and contact details.
- Communications between you and Anchorguest.com
- Membership history.
How do we collect information?
We collect information that you or others give to us, as well as information that is collected automatically through our website and various tracking technologies.
Personal and business information may be collected through various channels including website contact forms, newsletter sign ups, membership registration, direct contact via email or other online channels, social media, and our website. This includes information collected on the back end of our website, such as your IP address.
How do we use this information?
We use the information that we collect for the following reasons:
- To keep members and interested parties updated on our product and services offerings
- To communicate important notices, changes and updates with members
- To contact members and interested parties for marketing purposes
- For advertising and analytics purposes
- To better understand our customers and audience and improve content
- To respond to your requests, comments, and communications
- To identify and analyse usage trends, popular content, and popular categories
- To provide technical support to our members